[haiku] Haiku on a stick with a bigger partition than 700MB

  • From: Robert Stiehler <r.stiehler85@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 11:48:11 +0200

Hi,

yesterday i built a Haiku from the latest sources of the svn. I built it as
anyboot, all in all that worked and i got an 700MB image file which i was
able to put on an USB-Stick and boot from it. The only problem is that the
image is just 700MB and so the haiku partition on the USB-Stick is just
700MB to. Is there a way to configure the built for making bigger image
files?
My aim is a real usable Haiku on a Stick, not just for installing it from
the Stick. On my test running Haiku on the USB-Stick it runs fast enough for
"productive" use :-)

regards,
Robert