[openbeos] Haiku not booting on my laptop anymore

  • From: "Petter Holt Juliussen" <post@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:23:11 +0200 CEST

Hi all!

Yesterday I've downloaded the latest of Philipp Schmids Haiku images.
All of them have up till now booted on my laptop (Intel and Radeon).
This one, as you probably have guessed, didn't. The Haiku logo during
boot had some strange colors (you probably changed the default
colordepth?), and after the harddrive led on my computer stopped
blinking, it just stayed there. It did not want to go any further. When
I tried other resolutions and colordepths, I got a regular Haiku logo
during boot, but now it just booted after
a couple of seconds.

Anything changed lately that may have caused my problems? Just want to
let you know.

Thanks,

Petter HJ