[openbeos] Re: Haiku no longer booting

  • From: "Simon Taylor" <simontaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:00:35 GMT

Hi Adi,

Thanks for the reply. I saw korli's commits on cia that mentioned the
mouse should be working, so I did an svn update to get them before
calling makehdimage...but the fact that neither the keyboard nor the
mouse seem to do anything suggests an input_server/app_server
communication issue. I assume it's the registrar that is responsible
for the window that appears on pressing ctrl-alt-delete, so that seems
to be linked up with the input_server ok. I'll take a look at the code
now see if I can figure anything out.