[openbeos] Re: Haiku live video broadcast from Numerica #1

  • From: "Salvatore Benedetto" <emitrax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 23:28:04 +0200

See if it works.

http://public.adan.asso.fr/public/NUMERICA07_conference_Haiku_operating_system_divx.avi

> Unfortunately, it seems to be on an extremely slow server, so you'll
> need to be VERY patient to download the whole thing. If someone out
> there could mirror the file on a faster server, that would be nice. ;)

For something this size a bittorrent would be nice.

Ryan

--
Salvatore Benedetto (a.k.a. emitrax)
Student of Computer and Telecommunications Engineering

skype:emitrax
icq:299985329

No to global warming!
http://www.climatecrisis.net/
http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/

Siti di vera informazione Italiana
www.beppegrillo.it

Please do not send me any word, excel or power point file