[openbeos] Re: Haiku in vmware

  • From: "Marco Awater" <theo.awater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 19:41:36 +0200

I've tried the Haiku demo too. I was very impressed with what I saw. Keep up the fantastic work.
Other then small mouse issues, everything seemed to run quite well. On boot I do get a "Launching media_addon_server failed. media_server will terminate". When I tell the Media prefs panel to "Restart Media services", everything seems to go well (no error messages). When I open the panel again, it cannot connect to the media server and asks me if I want to start it. Opening the media panel again gives the same message. Is this expected?

Marco

----- Original Message ----- From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>