[openbeos] Re: Haiku image not working?

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 14:40:35 -0800 (PST)

Axel Dörfler wrote:

> If you build your images yourself, have you tried to remove the
> app_server object files in the drawing/ directory?
> At least the current image works fine over here (on several machines,
> incl. Qemu).

I tried that and had the same problem. I then deleted a lot more
different object files (kernel, app and interface kits, app_server,
registrar, accelerants) to force them to be updated. It still won't
finish booting. I guess it must be something in my changes, or
something about my system. I really don't want to have to rebuild
everything.

For now I'll just download an image from the build factory and apply my
new binaries. Any other suggestions?

Ryan