[openbeos] Haiku image not working?

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:30:46 -0800 (PST)

I've built the latest haiku.image to test some of my app_server work,
but the booting stops after the following lines in the serial output:

loaded driver /boot/beos/system/add-ons/kernel/drivers/dev/graphics/
vesa
vesa: vesa_init() completed successfully!
vesa: acc: vesa.accelerant

It won't boot in QEMU or VMWare. I don't think it is related to my
changes, but just in case could someone else see if they can get a
freshly built image to boot?

I know there were some fairly recent changes to the graphics drivers,
so I'm just wondering if maybe something is wrong.

Thanks,
Ryan