[openbeos] Re: Haiku icon set

  • From: Petter Holt Juliussen <post@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:35:12 +0200

Stephan Assmus wrote:

Hm. It is a bit unfortunate, because it would have been clear that three sets are missing yet by following the mailing list. On the other hand, one missing set was *still* not sent to me or Petter. How hard is it to zip up your PNGs and send them in an email? We have made every effort to communicate how to submit sets. :-( Maybe artist people are a bit disorganized... :-)
Artists should know all about deadlines.

About the missing set we *did* recieve: I'm sorry that it didn't appear on the site before. I had some problems
with phpMyAdmin these last couple of days. I'll upload them when I get home from work. 1050 people has
voted so far, and it eats a lot of bandwidth. Let's hope it stays up! :)

Petter