[haiku] Re: Haiku gcc2hybrid and software for gcc4

  • From: Nick <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:57:26 -0700

> Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 14:06:09 -0800
> Subject: [haiku] Re: Haiku gcc2hybrid and software for gcc4
> From: umccullough@xxxxxxxxx
> To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Without examples, it's hard to imagine exactly what Hubert is
> complaining about..

He is complaining about gcc4 game re-compiles on Haikuware not having proper
compatibility with gcc2hybrid Haiku.  Also, from what I can tell, requiring
gcc4 SDL library be installed to work.

Like the game Free Heroes of Might & Magic II:
http://www.haikuware.com/directory/view-details/games/role-playing/free-heroes-of-might-and-magic-ii

Maybe someone could file a bug report & this could be fixed?

Ready. Set. Get a great deal on Windows 7. See fantastic deals on Windows 7 now
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691818