[openbeos] Re: Haiku flyer for GSOC 2008

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:01:15 -0700

Ralf Schülke wrote:
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 07:18:42 +0100, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Howdy,

Last year we put out a Haiku flyer for the Google Summer of Code with
the idea of introducing potential candidate students to both the GSoC
program as well as to our project.

I updated this flyer for GSoC 2008, and put it up for download here:

http://haiku-os.org/files/2008-03-17_gsoc2008-haiku-flyer.pdf

Please, use the flyer to spread the word about the GSoC and Haiku among
students that may be interested in applying for a student spot with our
project.

Cheers,

Koki

Hi Koki,
it looks good , but the Haiku Logo have trazparent by the "treelaters" ?
I think no Tranzparent is that what the Offical Haiku Logo have.

The leaves are not transparent, at least not when I view them here. What are you using to view the PDF?

Cheers,

Koki