[openbeos] Haiku flyer (for FalterCon and beyond)

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 17:12:54 -0700

Howdy,

I created a Haiku flyer to hand out at FalterCon this Saturday, which you can view from here:

http://myhaiku.org/faltercon/files/1969-12-31_Haiku_handout_flyer/fc2007-flyer-72dpi.png

I am making the flyer available for download/distribution under a Creative Commons Attribution, Noncommercial, Share Alike license from here:

http://myhaiku.org/faltercon/forum/faltercon-2007/haiku-handout-flyer

There are several files available for download: three bitmaps at various resolutions (75/150/300 dpi), as well as a package with the native SVG vector file so that people can translate the flyer to other languages or create derivative work for other formats, occasions and/or purposes. Feel free to use them (please, comply do with the license though).

Thanks to Michael Lotz for responding quickly to my request for review, and to Stippi for providing the Haiku icons used in the flyer in SVG format.

Cheers,

Koki