[haiku] Haiku at SCALE : Looking for a panelist to represent Haiku at SCALE.

  • From: Hriday Balachandran <hriday@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 11:26:15 -0800

Hi,

My name is Bala, and I am one of the organizers of the Southern
California Linux Expo (SCALE). We have had Haiku at SCALE for several
years now,
and hope to have it the same way this year too.

I'm trying to put together a panel on OS'es at SCALE, and we currently
have Illumos, Linux and BSD, and I am hoping to have someone represent
Haiku
on the panel. The panel will be on the 21st of January, at the Hilton LAX.

Anyone (preferably some of the core developers/testers) interested in
being on the panel?

Thanks,

Bala.