[openbeos] Haiku at HUMBUG

  • From: Sikosis <sikosis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:31:30 +1000

Hi,

On 8th September, 2007 (GMT +10), the Haiku Podcast will be going on
the road to attend HUMBUG - Brisbane's Unix User Group at the Hawken
Engineering Building, University of Queensland.

We'll be recording live from this event, as well as providing a
webcast via ustream. Flash Required (Sorry BeOS).

IRC Channel
    * server: irc.freenode.net
    * channel: #haikupodcast

Come join us on the freenode IRC server channel or via the ustream chat box.

The event starts at 3PM (GMT +10) and we'll be there for about 6-7
hours depending on the turn out. We would encourage as many people as
possible to attend online or in person (if you can).

We're also planning to record an episode of the Haiku Podcast, with a
twist of the tables, you get to interview me. :)

http://www.pageflakes.com/HaikuPodcast
http://haikupodcast.com

Attendees - In Person
Sikosis - Taking Sony VAIO (Ubuntu Linux with Haiku Build Factory /
Haiku), P4 1.6 BeOS R5 / Haiku, iSight Camera, USB Microphone.

MojoDale - Taking Mac mini for ustream broadcast / recording, Dell
laptop to have Ubuntu Linux and Haiku installed on it at the event.

BeMark (Tentative)

Cheers

Phil Greenway (Sikosis)
Haiku Applications Team Leader