[haiku] Re: Haiku User Groups

  • From: Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <tunetracker@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 11:59:38 -0500

> For anyone not on the haiku-inc freelists.org ML, i posted my drafted
> additions to the trademark policy here:
> //www.freelists.org/post/haiku-inc/RFC-additions-to-Trademark-policy

Looks good, Matt.  Has someone been given the responsibility to clear
requests?  Might be preferable to trying to get a whole listgroup to agree
to...well...good Lord, what *would* an entire listgroup agree about?  :-)
Maybe the "contact" option is the one to use?  Does that go to someone who
is assigned as the decision-maker on the third-party requests?

Dane