[haiku] Re: Haiku R1 Alpha: Impressed... I am curious about the current replacement for BeIDE?

  • From: "Jackson, Anthony" <AJackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:50:42 +0100

On the subject of a new IDE, it would be nice to eventually have
something like CodeBlocks (http://www.codeblocks.org/), in that it
provides fast symbolic lookup and tracing facilities much like Source
Insight (but free).  But I guess it'll be some time before we see
wxWidgets support for Haiku.

Tony

This communication is from TANDBERG Television Limited, a company
registered in England and Wales with registered number 03695535 and
registered office at Unit 2 Strategic Park, Comines Way, Hedge End,
Southampton SO30 4DA.

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in
error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and
delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

Where the content of this email is personal or otherwise unconnected
with TANDBERG Television Limited, TANDBERG Television Limited accepts
no responsibility or liability for such content.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we
only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for
any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or
any consequences thereof. This email, its content and any attachments
is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to TANDBERG Television Limited, Part of
the Ericsson Group.

www.tandbergtv.com