[openbeos] Re: Haiku @ Ohio LinuxFest 2008

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:44:24 -0700

2008/8/18 Jorge Mare <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>:
> *** Literature and other material ***
> For marketing material, we can provide support in the form of fliers
> to hand out (we have many left from LinuxWorld), and perhaps even the
> booth sign(s) that we used at LinuxWorld. If alpha 1 were to be ready
> for OLF, then we can also provide CDs to hand out.

I did keep the booth signage we used at LW2008 :) I think they
suffered a little bit of bending, but I tried to roll them up as best
I could so they wouldn't get damaged.

We still have plenty of handouts left over (I'd guess around 700-800
of them) I could pretty easily send a one or two hundred to someone. I
could probably put whatever bits I can into a box and send it to
someone who is setting up the booth.

> Also, if Jerry brings the projector, we have a very nice (7 foot wide)
> projector screen that you could use to display an image of Haiku
> running live on: this is a great eye-catcher.

Yes, this is currently at my residence here in California after the
LW2008 show, let me know if we need to arrange for it to be shipped.

If there's anything I can also do to help out with the organization of
this show, let me know :)

- Urias