[openbeos] Haiku Newsletter Archives

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 13:15:06 -0500

Hi,

I was wondering if there was some way to get a list of all the old
newsletters from the old Haiku site. I've done some searching and it
seems some of the old newsletter articles have been moved to the new
site, but there does not seem to be a way to find them all unless you
know what you are looking for. Is there something specific I could
search for?

Also if I wanted to write a new "newsletter-ish" article, do I just
post it on the site in the same way I posted my WalterCon article?
While that certainly works, I must say I miss the old nostalgia of the
original Be newsletters, which I'm actually reading again (if anyone
else is interested, check out the reformatted newsletters by Simon
Kennedy available here: http://www.bebits.com/app/4300.) Though maybe
it is too difficult to get multiple authors to submit material at the
same time in a volunteer project, it might be nice to try to do it
occasionally again.

Regards,
Ryan