[openbeos] Re: Haiku Logo was The importance of good communications

  • From: "Haiku Security" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 03:27:01 -0400

I already created a Wiki version of the 'preferred' logo, and it was rejected by the wiki maintainer as 'not official'-enough. In any event, it seems to me to be a wasted effort.

here is a link:
http://haiku-security.com/donatedgraphics/haiku-wiki2.gif
it is a drop-in replacement, fits exactly with the bg-gradient and all that.

The argument that the communications channels are b0rked holds water.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Kennedy" <stonewolfsoft@xxxxxxxxxxx>