[openbeos] Re: Haiku Inc. 2007 Financial Report

  • From: Michael Oliveira <michaelvoliveira@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:11:01 -0700 (PDT)

Is crashing in my foxit reader too

regards,

michael

--- Em sex, 25/7/08, Jorge Mare <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
De: Jorge Mare <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>
Assunto: [openbeos] Re: Haiku Inc. 2007 Financial Report
Para: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Data: Sexta-feira, 25 de Julho de 2008, 13:08

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 11:34 PM, mikesum32 <mikesum32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm getting crashes in my PDF reader of choice. What software was used to

> create this PDF ?
What is your PDF reader of choice?

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 8:56 AM, Ben Allen <ben.allen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm having issues too, opening the document crashes my Foxit reader

under windows (Adobe reader 8 can open it though).  The document

properties say that it was made in OpenOffice 2.4 (PDF version 1.4),

which I haven't had problems with in the past.  Since Adobe can read

it fine, it's probably just a bug in the PDF viewer (I've seen similar

when the PDF contained some special feature that the viewer didn't

support).
The file was generated from OpenOffice and then tweaked using Adobe Acrobat.

I tested it with Acrobat Reader and BePDF, and the file opens/displays fine.

Jorge

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua
cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses