[openbeos] Re: Haiku Inc. 2007 Financial Report

  • From: "Ben Allen" <ben.allen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:56:28 -0500

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 11:34 PM, mikesum32 <mikesum32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm getting crashes in my PDF reader of choice. What software was used to
> create this PDF ?

I'm having issues too, opening the document crashes my Foxit reader
under windows (Adobe reader 8 can open it though).  The document
properties say that it was made in OpenOffice 2.4 (PDF version 1.4),
which I haven't had problems with in the past.  Since Adobe can read
it fine, it's probably just a bug in the PDF viewer (I've seen similar
when the PDF contained some special feature that the viewer didn't
support).

-Ben