[openbeos] Haiku Gets Featured Speaker Spot & Booth at ScaLE 6x Expo

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:43:39 +0900

Hello folks,

I am pleased and very excited to announce that Haiku's application for a booth and a feature speaker spot at the ScaLE 6x Expo have both been accepted. In addition to having a booth, Haiku will be presented at SCaLE by *featured speaker* Bruno G. Albuquerque (BGA). You can find all the details on the news that I just posted on the Haiku website:

http://haiku-os.org/news/2007-11-13/haiku_gets_featured_speaker_spot_booth_at_scale_6x_expo

If anyone in the LA area (or from elsewhere, for that matter) would like to join us in our effort to present Haiku at this event, or would just like to hang out with us at the Haiku booth, please let us know by replying on this list.

To all Haiku programmers out there: we will also be looking forward to all those new Haiku apps currently in the works to demo them at SCaLE. Happy coding!

Cheers,

Koki