[haiku] Haiku Forums experimental theming

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku ML <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 19:10:22 -0700

Howdy,

I have been trying to change our Drupal-based forum so that it looks and behaves more like other standard forum systems out there. Here is some experimental theming that I have done so far:

http://test.haikuzone.net/forum

In addition to the more standard forum looks, this new theme also adds some functionality, such as [Mark all read] button, and online/offline status icon, and a contact link in the comments area.

Please try this out and let me know what you think (you can login as you would on the live website).

If there is enough consensus that this is a welcome change, then I can migrate this to the live website.

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki