[haiku] Haiku Flier 2010 data & artwork page on Haiku website

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:58:05 -0800

Howdy,

As agreed, I am hereby releasing the data for the new Haiku flier. The ZIP packaged (linked at the end of this message) contains Adobe InDesign files for the flier in US Letter and A4 sizes, plus the required graphic files. However, the following fonts required to print the flier ARE NOT included in the package:

- ACaslonPro-SemiboldItalic; Type: OpenType Type 1
- Frutiger-Black; Type: Type 1
- Frutiger-Bold; Type: Type 1
- Frutiger-Light; Type: Type 1
- ZapfDingbatsITCbyBT-Regular; Type: TrueType

The flier is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Full license text here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/

If you localize the Haiku flier to your language, please let us know by sending an email to this list. And if you provide the files back to us, we could host them (on the Haiku website or Haiku Files) for others to download.

For now, the ZIP package is being hosted here:

http://haikuzone.net/files/temp/2010-02-24_haiku-flier-2010_indesign.zip

I would like this to be moved to a Haiku server though. If somebody with access to haiku-os.org or haiku-files.org could upload the ZIP file there, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if there are no objections, I would like to add an "Artwork" page to the website to post info and link(s) to this and other Haiku artwork useful for advocacy purposes.

Enjoy!

--
Jorge/aka Koki
Website: http://haikuzone.net