[openbeos] Re: Haiku Demo app Idea

  • From: Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 23:44:39 +0200

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 23:19:25 +0200, Kiss Andor <miqlas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Guys!

I have an idea for an "new" demo app for Haiku.
I found long time ago the DynaDraw3 in the BeOS sampleCode, this is a small paint aplication,

"Dynadraw3, a program which draws calligraphic strokes by filtering mouse movements.Holding the primary mouse button down while dragging the mouse produces a stroke. Clicking the secondary mouse button clears the window. Dynadraw3 adds printing to dynadraw2."

Maybe we can put it in the Haiku image. It looks good, and fun to use :)
And it can demonstrate the pwer of the Interface Kit.

You can get the sources here:
ftp://ftp.beos.hu/pub/beos/development/samples/interface_kit/dynadraw3.zip

can we add alls sample code in the haiku tree? and can we edit the code in haiku code style?
Ralf