[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: Simon Kennedy <sffjunkie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 09:17:20 +0100

Stephan Assmus wrote:
Hi Simon,

I like 3b and 5b the best as well. This may be a bit cheeky but could
you try them with the leaf fractionally larger to fill up the space a
bit more and rotated clockwise so the stem of the leaf is pointing to
the top left corner like the third leaf in the Haiku logo.

Yeah, I will give it a try.

Thanks
How do they look printed? That will be the acid test.

Well. Ideally, they would look just the same. Why would they look different?

I was worried that the word 'compatible' would be slightly too narrow to look good at the small size the badge would be printed at.
P.S. Does WonderBrush run on Haiku yet?

I have fixed some last remaining bugs on WonderBrush 2.1. I just have not gotten around to do a BeBits release. This version works fine on Haiku.

Best regards,
-Stephan

As the BeOS's 'Premier' :-) image editing application Haiku will need some quality apps and the more the merrier.

--
Regards
Simon Kennedy

___________________________________________________________ Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" � The Wall Street Journal http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html