[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 16:45:32 -0700

On 5/26/07, Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
I am actually in favor of both 3b and 5b and having them available at the
same time. I know from personal experience that it can be very helpful to be
able to chose from more options, in order to use whichever fits a particular
surounding best. In this case, the dark color of 3b could be substituted
with another dark color by the user of the logo.

3b is definitely my favorite now :)

The white leaf on the dark background is definitely distinctive, it
feels very fresh and simple.

Before you did that one, I would have liked 2b - but it doesn't seem
as refined by comparison.

For people that enjoy color, I could guess that 5b definitely works -
but I still don't like the reddish bottom color. The orange-yellow
leave isn't too bad on the green background though - that part is
somewhat pleasing to my eyes :)