[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: ar1000@xxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 10:41:08 -0400

Thanks DarkWyrm — I did all that looking, but never as far as my own fonts folder. As far as the current range of designs go, I really like Stephan's #5b, but the inconsisten type really eats at me, I would love to see it be futura, instead of this Frutiger knock-off. There is also something about the peach colored leaf that starts to bother me if you look at it for long enough, and I wondered if a smaller badge might be better, so see: "http://img184.imageshack.us/ img184/2817/badgeidea3bbh3.png".

- Austin