[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: "DarkWyrm" <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 06:56:08 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: <ar1000@xxxxxxx>
To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 1:55 PM
Subject: [openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

Hello All,

And now for something completely different as far as my other ideas go. I would like to use the Haiku logotype, and the closest match I have found is TS Limerick. But, I would hate to buy it if someone has the actual typeface (Stephan?).
When the official logo was made, the font used was Futura. However, Century Gothic makes a decent substitute. Both are commecial, but the latter normally comes with Windows IIRC.

--DarkWyrm