[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: Simon Kennedy <sffjunkie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 10:30:37 +0100

Stephan Assmus wrote:
Hi all,

thank you very much for your valuable feedback! I have tried to take your critique into account (improved typeface and centering) and tried to evolve the respective directions of each logo. I left out 4 and 6, because appearently, the other ones were better received. Here is what I got now:

<http://www.yellowbites.com/stuff/index.html>

I am actually in favor of both 3b and 5b and having them available at the same time. I know from personal experience that it can be very helpful to be able to chose from more options, in order to use whichever fits a particular surounding best. In this case, the dark color of 3b could be substituted with another dark color by the user of the logo.

Stephan,

I like 3b and 5b the best as well. This may be a bit cheeky but could you try them with the leaf fractionally larger to fill up the space a bit more and rotated clockwise so the stem of the leaf is pointing to the top left corner like the third leaf in the Haiku logo.

How do they look printed? That will be the acid test.

Regards
Simon Kennedy

P.S. Does WonderBrush run on Haiku yet?

___________________________________________________________ Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy and free. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/trueswitch2.html