[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: "Tyler Akidau" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 13:34:08 -0700

On 5/25/07, Tyler Akidau <haiku@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think #5 is my favorite for these reasons:

- It still has a leaf, which ties in with our main logo, but it's a
different kind of leaf,
  which helps differentiate from the official logo
- The colors make it stand out. And personally, I like the green and
orange combo.

After #5, I like #3 (though I fear the color differences could be too
subtle), and #2 as well (nice and simple).

Ooops. Just realized I'd meant #6 instead of #5 (though #5 is nice too)...

-Tyler