[openbeos] Re: Haiku Compatible badge (again)

  • From: Łukasz 'Sil2100' Zemczak <sil2100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 21:59:10 +0200

Hi,

Stephan Assmus wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have also worked a bit on a HAIKU COMPATIBLE logo. I have collected my
> ideas so far here:

All of them are great, but I find #1 and #5 most attractive. But I do
agree with Michael - the classical sticker aspect ratio seems more
natural for such things.

Karl vom Dorff wrote:
> I think Haiku needs a mascot. An animal of some sort, to spice up the logo.
> Looks kind of boring.

Since I'm one of those simplicity lovers, I'm all against any mascot's
for Haiku. In my opinion, a leaf is all we need - it's simple, elegant
and certainly fits Haiku the best. No additions needed. The same is with
actual haiku, where the beauty is hidden beneath only a few words.
Just my 5 cents.

--
Best regards,
Łukasz 'Sil2100' Zemczak

WIRTUALNA  POLSKA  SA, ul. Traugutta 115c, 80-226 Gdansk; NIP: 957-07-51-216;
Sad Rejonowy Gdansk-Polnoc KRS 0000068548, kapital zakladowy 62.880.024 zlotych
(w calosci wplacony)