[openbeos] Re: Haiku Browser (was Re: IDE Questions?)

  • From: "Thom Holwerda" <slakje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:44:09 +0200

Interestingly, the Syllable project has just announced [1] the rewrite of their ABrowse browser. It uses a native port of the WebKit project, with a custom browser (with tabs and all) built on top of it.

Maybe whoever is interested in doing something similar for Haiku should contact Arno Klenke, who was th edriving force behind this effort?

Thom

[1] http://www.syllable.org/story.php?id=265

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raymond C. Rodgers" <obos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>