[haiku] Re: Haiku Box

  • From: "Brian Hague" <alphaseinor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 18:57:17 -0500

I would like to design one... It won't be up everyones alley, but let me see
what I can come up with

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On May 15, 2010 6:43 PM, Kevin Ar18 &lt;kevinar18@xxxxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:

&gt; On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Kevin Ar18 &lt;kevinar18@xxxxxxxxxxx&gt;
wrote:
&gt; &gt; For now I will just proceed like everyone is totally excited about
this and
&gt; &gt; would like to give it a shot.
&gt;
&gt; That was extremely mean. Haiku Box sounds very similar to BeBox and
&gt; that woul be loads of awesome. Then you tell me it isn't so. You broke
&gt; my hart *sob*
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; --
&gt; Iván Vodopiviz
&gt;
Well, you know there is someone that hangs around these forums that build
systems with Haiku on it.&nbsp; Maybe he wants to try for a specially styled
Haiku box (the hardware). :)

On another note.&nbsp; Despite that first sentence in my email, I really do
want to be careful not to try and make this issue seem pushy.&nbsp; I suspect a
lot of people need some time to really think about this topic (meaning a hasty
reply or decision is a bad idea).

inbox. See how.