[openbeos] Re: Haiku Artwork

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 08:39:31 +0100 CET

"William A. Lawson" <lawsonwa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Could/should they be added to the repository along with the logos?
> If
> not, does anyone have files with just the leaves which they can send
> me
> directly?

The repository at least has the source files in WonderBrush format -
ie. if you have that, you can easily separate the leaves. But if you
don't have it, you need a little more work to do so; it should still be
pretty simple with any paint app.
It would probably not really hurt to extend our artwork section a bit,
though, I assume this will happen over time.

Bye,
   Axel.