[haiku] Re: Haiku Alpha 1 CD

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 12:17:52 +0200

On 2009-09-02 at 09:12:50 [+0200], Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I have put together a (very simple) CD face design so that we can have
> > CDs for sale on the Haiku store. Here is what I have come up with:
> >
> > http://haikuzone.net/images/2009-09-01_alpha1-cd-front.png
> >
> > I have kept the text on the CD to a bare minimum; if you would like to
> > see anything added added, now is the time to speak. :)
>
> If you find a spot for "R1" or "Release 1", it would be nice, but even if
> not, I like it as is.

I love the design! Agreed on perhaps putting Release 1 somewhere, or maybe
also a date, or at least a year. But it would be fine as is. My first
thought was also to move everything closer to the center, but I believe
real CDs could be transparent or at least look funny towards the center, so
it's probably perfect as is.

Best regards,
-Stephan