[haiku] Re: Haiku Alpha 1 CD

  • From: Gregor Rosenauer <gregor.rosenauer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 08:48:57 +0200

Looks very elegant - surely worth to spend a printable CD-R for:)
Also the new web design looks very elegant and modern.

Can't wait for the big day, thank you so much all involved, I've been
watching closely all the time, alpha1 will finally be the push I need to get
back into BeOS-land...:)

Good luck with the last preparations!
Gregor