[haiku] HPKG installer app (for local packages)

  • From: Giovanni Mugnai <musical777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 20:46:18 +0100

Hi.

I made a little and simple app to install local HPKG files.
Differently from pkgman, this is a GUI app. Is based on TrackerScript:
https://github.com/HaikuArchives/TrackerScript (which is released
under MIT license).

If core developers think that would be useful improve and/or include
this app in Haiku, in the following link i provided an archive which
contain the HPKG file for the installer (move under /boot/home/config
packages), and the modified source code (for now is only possible
build this app with gcc2 compiler, but this app properly works under
gcc2h Haiku and should also work in gcc4h).

I'm sorry for eventual mistakes: i am a newbie about coding:

http://softwaredepot.xoom.it/HPKG_Installer/HPKG_Installer-1.0.0.zip

Some screenshots:

http://softwaredepot.xoom.it/HPKG_Installer/Screenshots/HPKG_Installer_I.png
http://softwaredepot.xoom.it/HPKG_Installer/Screenshots/HPKG_Installer_II.png