[openbeos] Re: HAIKU WEB MOKUP

  • From: "Curtis Wanner" <katisu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 09:31:31 -0400

Adi wrote:
>       I think we should first wait to see the icon set that will be
chosen,
>and then use that theme for the new haiku website also.

>       Consistency...

The icon set will take some time to develop.  The new web site should not be
held up for it. Consistency is nice, but having a website that facilitates
the developers better is higher priority right now.  With the new site the
developers will be able to track progress better and see where help is
needed.  This will help get Haiku to R1 faster.

Curtis