[haiku] Re: Guide to running Haiku under VirtualBox

  • From: Nick <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 23:10:50 -0600

> Editing 'Auto eth0' doesn't work :-/ I finally found a solution
>
> Regards,
> Alex

I found the solution too.  I switched to Debian and have been very happy with

it.  What I have noticed is that: Ubuntu and Fedora try to be cutting edge

and end up with buggy OSes.  I am surprised they are so popular among users

because they are not the stablest ones out there.

There is a reason why many distros are based off Debian Linux.  Mepis was

based off of Ubuntu but they switched to Debian instead.  Debian is

very stable and nice.  I am loving Lenny and actually enjoy Linux more now.

Regards,

Reinvent how you stay in touch with the new Windows Live Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9650731