[haiku] Re: Google Code In 2015, Haiku Task ideas

  • From: Deep Goyal <code.deepanshu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 20:43:26 +0530

Not a problem . I am already gearing up myself for 7 Dec . I would love to
be best teen contributor from India at Haiku .

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 8:27 PM, scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No, you can't do both. But we do have pretty good coverage with mentors
now, so just get ready for Dec 7. Get a recent nightly Haiku build
installed. Many of our tasks for this year are similar to ones we had in
past years.
-Scott
On Dec 4, 2015 6:12 AM, "Deep Goyal" <code.deepanshu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi McCreary,
I was one of the participant of GCI 2014 . I got a shirt and a
certificate for participation . In-fact you were my only mentor during two
tasks which I completed last year . Following is the link to the them :

https://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2014/6372311208820736

https://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2014/6114457075843072

https://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2014/5776737220689920

I am Indian and would love if this time it works out . I would love to be
this year's Grand Finalist from your organisations :) .

You mentioned you need a mentor from out time zone i.e India. Can I
participate for GCI 2015 and mentor it at the same point of time ?

Awaiting for a healthy response .

-Deepanshu Goyal (deep_1)

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 11:02 PM, scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are populating the Google Code-In Haiku task list now. We are still
considering new task ideas. If you have any new ones, you can still fill
out the form linked below and we will review them.

-Scott

[1]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ozlfjZ-miL81zKIVICxiv0-wXPTUhYjROIE83IYqvYY/viewform

[2]