[openbeos] Re: Goodbye from me...

  • From: D <triphid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,"Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 11:37:28 -0500

Man, I wasn't supposed to say anything in here EVER, I was just lurking and
hoping, like so many others, but I think I have stuff to say now. Shit. The
whole openbeos thing has got so ugly lately, all of this because it all goes
public, all of it, the name, the licence, the code, this, that, you guys are
open WIDE, reporting everything, hoping people will act decent. Well guess
what, people are stupid. Ever sat back and looked at it from the outside? You
let complete morons poison your project, YOUR work, there are like 7-8 people
working hard on it, and a thousand whining retards destroying it everyday.
And I will spare the few assholes who left because they were unhappy and
explained the reasons why two months later in some shitty excuse for an open
letter. Stop listening to people, do your stuff. This name vote is the best
example of what I'm saying. You guys are writing code, making a dream come
true, stop letting everybody else interfere. This is your baby.

You guys are doing a great great job, never forget that either.

That's it :)