[haiku] Gnash work? can we get a updated version?

  • From: Skar Cat <skarmiglione.sk4r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 20:49:46 -0500

The gnash plugin seems very hard to install...maybe just for me, but whe i
try it it dont work...what can happen if i am trying al suggested
steps....and still not working... is not good idea put gnash in the
packager? or in the pack from haiku ports?...
 i know it maybe not work like flash nonfree...but i want test it
anyway.anyway good work. mmm but the gnash should have a installer and
should be in haikuware :) .....i am wrong? how can i help¿
bye