[openbeos] Getting Started continued

  • From: "David A. Rogers" <darogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:40:06 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

The more I play with BeOS (Max ed), the more I find to like. :)

I've got my network card working.

I've got my GeForce4 card working via VESA.  I just today found out about
the effort to make a true open driver for this.  I'll give that a shot
this weekend.

Sound not working.  I've got AC97 onboard sound.  The driver at bebits
doesn't work for me.  Such is life.

I shall soon be able to begin development.  In the next couple of days, I'll
start writing up a Getting Started document for the dev central web page.
What format should I use and who do I send it to?

dar