[openbeos] Re: Getting Jammed

  • From: "Daniel Reinhold" <danielr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:39:21 CDT

There are dozens of conflicts with the declaration of sys_ioctl. The
one in syscalls.h is declared

int     sys_ioctl(int fd, ulong op, void *buf);

But it is declared in vfs.h as:

extern int sys_ioctl(int fd, ulong cmd, void *data, size_t length);

I believe that the sys_ioctl declaration conflict is the only thing
keeping the kernel build from working.