[openbeos] Re: Getting Jammed

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:42:24 CEST (+0200)

> This has been broken for four or five days, well before the new
> "current" structure was checked in. Erik just copied over the broken
> version. I never sent you a message because I figured that you knew
> about it. Anyway, keep a pristine mirror locally (totally separate
> from
> what you develop/test on) and build on that and you'll always know
> what
> the rest of the world is dealing with.

Yep, that would certainly help to avoid this kind of mistakes in the
future. I really don't know how it happened, at least I think I am
always doing a diff of the whole tree before going to bed... (I've made
the same mistake on the bemaildaemon project once, so I thought I
learned).

Again, sorry for that.

Adios...
   Axel.