[openbeos] Re: Geeky T-Shirt Day

  • From: "Andrew McCall" <andrew.mccall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:17:30 +0100

Hi Mat,

On 18/04/07, Mat Hounsell <mat_geek@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For our Wednesday geeky t-shirt day I wanted a Haiku Shirt. But there are
none. :(

There was once an official Haiku T-Shirt.  It was plain white with the
Haiku logo on the right hand side.  If I remember correctly you could
buy it a year or two ago.  I think the proceeds paid for Axel to work
for a month, full time, on Haiku.  I bought the t-shirt to support
Axel and Haiku, but it wasn't very good and I haven't worn it yet.

This should be done as a summer contest. " Come up with a design that
can be used for a t-shirt, long-sleeve t-shirt, polo-neck and hoodie
etc. etc.  It should clearly show the Haiku logo, yet reflect the
everyday fashions of current youth.".  The design will then be offered
for sale via Cafe Press.

I would wear a long-sleeve Haiku shirt if it looked good.

Haiku - the fashionable OS :)

--
Thanks,

Andrew McCall