[haiku] Gallium 3d status, where, how, when?

  • From: Skar Cat <skarmiglione.sk4r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:19:38 -0500

I wanna know about the status of gallium3d.
Is that last year began gallium 3d port for Haiku-OS, also this started with
the project to port it to AROS system in which I see you already done this,
so I guess that haiku must also have progress, I just want to know where the
code still experimental advances guess, I am very interested in testing and
assist in this field (die for each day) would be grateful too clues about
how to compile what you have and can help as I do not care if it is still very
unstable... any information about it is very very important for me, i am not
developer but i am a curios about sources and 3d.
Thnks