[openbeos] Re: GUI, scripting, etc

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:52:33 +0200 (MEST)

The top one mandatory thing to include is "hey".
This enables one to do many things just with shell script, which doesn't
require anything else since /bin/sh is installed already.
of course, sometimes it becomes really tricky even if doable, and
using a more adapted language is recommended.
This is more of a distribution issue IMHO, except for hey.

My vote for today *g*

François.