[haiku] Re: GSoC'10 Idea : Ruby Interface

  • From: Ankur Sethi <get.me.ankur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:56:20 +0530

Hi,

While we're talking about GSoC, I was wondering whether it's fine if I
apply again for this year's GSoC. I've been growing increasingly
frustrated with BeZilla and *really* want to see the WebKit browser in
a usable state.

Also, index_server is still out there on my GitHub
(http://github.com/GeneralMaximus). If someone wants to hack on it,
they could use my TODO list from last summer as a starting point.
Since I'll be off the exam/college treadmill in summer, I could lend a
hand and even contribute some code :)

Besides this, I'm thinking about a set of Python bindings (since I'm
such a Python fanboy :p). Will that make a full-fledged GSoC project,
though?

--
Salut,
General Maximus