[haiku] Re: [GSoC]: who is willing to mentor this year?

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:57:59 +0100 CET

François Vincent <batuque@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was just trying to clarify that Bryan won't
> work with us again anymore because he simply
> doesn't want to. No big deal here.

FWIW, I interpreted what you wrote first about
being honest as "not fooling ourselves".
_Us_ being honest, as opposed to _Bryan_ being
honest (about the future of the OpenJDK port).

I hope this impression wasn't just my diplomatic
side.

I can absolutely sympathize with Bryan, and I
hope he doesn't feel too bad about having to
leave the Java port to other people. He doesn't
owe anything to anyone, IMO.

Bryan, if you're around, thanks for all your work!
Don't be a stranger! ;)

/Jonas.